Feature of Controller
In the “Option” tab under the “Settings” section the following features do the following:
• Enable Moving Controller by Clicking MouseRight Button on Circle – Allows you to move your controller by right clicking on the joystick region.
• Enable Moving Piece Following Mouse – Makes the joystick follow your mouse without you having to click it. Therefore, you will be able to use all your mouse buttons over your joystick to trigger different button numbers.
• Enable Showing Border – Makes a border appear around your joystick. If you click the border it will make your controller follow your mouse.
In the “Joystick Button Configuration” tab under the “Settings” section the following features do the following:
• Toggle: Allows you to press a button once to hold it down and then again to release it.
• Click (default): Triggers a button once on clicking it.
• Press: The button is held down.
• Release: The button is released.
An example of the usage of press/release is if you set the red and green button of your controller equal to button 1, and then you set the red button to press and the green button to release. Now, when you press the red button, button 1 will be held down until you press the green button.